Here are some questions to help you study for the quest:
- What is the difference in charge between protons, electrons, and neutrons?
- Which direction does the light in lightning move?
- What two groups are electric cells divided into?
- What is electric current?
- When does a short circuit occur?
- Why are some objects magnetic and others not?
- What would happen if a negatively charged ruler touches a neutral stapler? What is this an example of?
- Who invented the lightning rod and what was it originally intended for?
- What is potential difference?
- Why doesn’t it work if two positive ends of a battery are touching?
- Why does it make more sense to use parallel circuits in your house rather than a series circuit?
- What is a magnetic field?